Friday, July 10, 2009

Wat a day.....

11/7/2009 - Time past so fast....lol.... Many things happen.... haiz..... Now really busy on PA..... MTV I m out.... Maria dissallowed me to involved.... Haiz... But I willl Try my best to help them silently....haha.... Wah... lim siong went to Singapore le... Our class a bit lame lo...haha.... Then... WOW....nest week really busy I think... as gt FREESBIE competition... There are two crew... Representing 4SA@..... Again...4SA2...Many things happened....That day assembly...haiz...Boys..agaian....Puan Liao called us...haiz.... Go out and stand....in front of d hall...WTF!!!!! haiz... Later they will BBQ... I dunno whether Maria will allow me to go la.... Wa.... Yesterday....saw A group of KRS.... Met them in R.U.... I think they are going to bbq to...seems the chairman of KRS...YYH... A bag of charcoal on his hand... ... Now many homework lol... Some more oral haiz.... LAME LAME LAME!!!!



MJ allow you rest in peace!!!!! His daughter said..... "Dad, I just want to say..... I LOVE YOU..... SO MUCH....." Pity of her....sorry for them..... His coffin will be burried in the NEVERLAND...his home land... ONCE UPON A TIME.... The word on the gate.... Hope one day I have a chance to visit this Whole new world la...haha.... MJ R.I.P.

( SR NZZ )

1 comment: