Friday, July 17, 2009

Start a new Journey

17/7/2009 - Today I found myself a thing..... SECRET.... This thing will make me furious about something... But because of this bad thing... I will Break up my point.... I will Be What I Should Be.... The name of SR... The Truth mean of it... Not juz a sign... Or a Nick.... But a mean~~~ Wait to BEAT ....

First Target..... To someone that I believe the most..... And the one didn't make the promise BUT didn't keep it... He is the one.... This ppl.... U WATCH OUT.... Act that u r so unlucky by knowing me.... I hate this ppl and I will FIGHT FOR JUSTICE...I tell u Nothing can stop me right now... TIME FOR REVENGE.... Wait and see!!!!

( SR NZZ )

1 comment:

manchia said...

aduui...tis oso wan thx me de meh=.=
lols..
wa u start a new journey lo??
emm..jia you =)

tata...


manchia=]