Thursday, July 23, 2009

LOL.... EXAM COMING...

23/5/2009 - Haiz... Exam Coming le la.... wah ...lau eh.... But ZAI KINGDOM won't end... It's juz a beginning.... AND the one I wanted to revenge.... Won't tell anyone.... Untill this stuff is settled...haha....This Saturday... C.Defence CLB team will go for shopping.....Dunno can attend ma...haha...hope so... They wanted to watch Harry leh....haha...Dunno MARIA will goin fedup of me if I tel her..... But I think I won't goo.... WAH ...that day...our class heroes were caught...Playing cards game... PN LIAO again.... WALAU..... SHE SO ANGRY...haha....wif our class......she really goin crazy la I think... Rui Han Done something jz for friendship.... as brother... BUT he sacrified himself to Pn Liao.... All is worth... THX BRO>>> these days went CLHS... comp( GABUNGAN )..haiz... really dissapointed wif the results.... Both d enent I involved...... BOTH 4th place....NEXT YEAR LA>...haha.... haiz....farewell nt over yet..haha....gtg... BB.....ZAI


( SR ZAI )

No comments: