Sunday, July 5, 2009

KPA AGM 2009/2010

5/7/2009 - Wah..Yesterday...AGM...so nervous!!! But i's over...Gtppl sad...gt ppl cry...gt ppl proud...gt ppl satisfy...gt ppl unexpected...many many of feelings....Wah ...so surprise that this year AGM got gav many prizes...really surprise.I gt sum of the prizes....Most of us gt prizes each... Ok la....I got three of them...But I think that is just a encouragement to all of us la..... Ok la... Then my stomach got some problem liao...haiz.... Then REALLy AGM is on...Wa lao... Many things unexpected...But it's over...then let it go la....LAST....There are four of us...tee how&Yong Zhao( the couple )...Choo Shiuan( The Fatty )...and me lo..haha...We know we will be PLAYED by the formal SIR...haiz.... NEW PLAN...We all go towards to THE CHIARMAN...haha...four of us...lead by Choo Shiuan..haha...They run another plan...We again go towards him....But TTH & CS away from me and YZ...we dunno hw....then both of us to TIMBALAN 1...Lin hong SIR....then YZ faced the chairman...That's all... te real 1...But They ask us to face behind....Aiya...juz showing oni...On that time....PC said the handcode to me....What a good brother..THANKS>..PC...Im sorry forue result...But weademe changed...thanks.... We will be part of u even u are nt wif us.... WALAO...I din gt whati Interviewed... they gave...TIMBALAN 1... My post...FATTY got it,,,,haiz.....The new CHAIRMAN of KPA...willlead us to glory!!! YZ... Became as same as his brother!!! That time... Lim hong SIR said many things to me...i will Remember... the (>>>) is given and it is from the year DEXTER SIR....wa...so happy...But my stomach..haiz.... Then we gt noe that YZ is (>>) But if he challenge the pumping of 100....He manage to doit...WELLdone!!!!!haha...We also need to full pump 40...or else we willnt gt (>>>)....haha...Thanks..sir....we will bring KPA the CIVIL DEFENCE of CLB to the GLORY!!!!! Then everything over!!!!!


CHUNG LING KPA...BEST bEST BEST!!!!!!


( SR NZZ )

No comments: