Sunday, July 5, 2009

MALAM KEBUDAYAAN.....

5/7/2009....I M SICK!!!! vomit twice...haiz....But we KPA need to duty....But I am not feeling well..But stll yet can enjoy the performance...haha... The MC...WENDY..walao...what thing going on her...she was just like the big sister..haha...but everyone on the performance..so special...I gt saw THE KRS d SIM YOU...WALAO...he...look secial...haha...but he saw w...i dunno who is he at first...but later..ooo...so said JIA YOU o him lo...then i oso saw...many ppl....the okestra...ok la....scouts them really enjoy the show...as they are dancing with the music..WTF..haha...then SAW LIN HONG SIR....he caught sum ic wif me as I be the post of him....T1....haiz....then saw yan bei's brother...walao...everyone so handsome and beautiful....haha...then gt 1 of our member....harmonika...nt bad...then saw ai theeng...violin..haha...then saw pi chiek them...drama...pc seems very smart...gud luckto him...RAYMOND So busy...haha.... Everyone so busy...But he audience enjoy lo..GOOD WORK evryone...haha...Wendy will be overjoy as the m.c. ..but most important is manyof the songs of JAY CHOU!!!!...Walao....oh ya...Got 1 group of children ...so fantastic....so talent!!!!haha...So This is the night...haha.... But I am not feeling well.... I suppose to be in PENANG HILL on SUNDAY... BUT nw my sick....Made me had a change...lolz....


Sr NZZ

No comments: