Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wat happened on 15/4/2009

15/4/2009 - Today, I had made my choice to choose this road to the future... All of the mates in class seems to be very smart and so hardworking.... I feel that I really cannot mix with them... Only some of the guys are friendly n chatting with me... even play with me in school all the time... But they are Naughty..hahaha--lll If they are seen under a negative minded person la.... BUT for me.. they are totally different... For me...although they are naughty, but they still can the one in tis class..4sa2...They really clever but only their behaviour and manner nt as good as others... If they put more effort , they will be the best among us.... I am still sick now... Really uncomfortable lololo..... Please God.. Lat me recover as soon as possible!!! In school, during the assembly... Mr. Ho gave a speech... an unexpected speech... He said that we may have a class party on teacher's day.. Really unbelievable!!!! he even said that we may have a MINI concert in class.... I don't know what is his aim on donig this to us...but it is quite surprising to all of us... A farewell party wll coming very soon... We will organise for our ENGlish teacher .. She will be leaving us very soon... We will really miss her la... and wish her all the best for her unfulfilled dreams,... After the skul dismiss , we got activity for oue uniform body.....I promise the form 3 members to pratise marching for the Sukan Tahunan...... But pei chiek got emergancy meeting.... All the form4 muz assemble.... lolz.... The form 3 need 2 march on their own........ But the amount of them become lesser.... I dunno why.....Before it's end... I called up 6 of them to talk wif the form 4 ..... They are those who really stayed untill 6pm... Really appreciate them.... tHANKS.... bible AGAIN... bUT I COULDN'5T CONTROL MY EMOTION..... jUST NW MY TEARS OUT.... UNEXPECTEDLY..... wHEN I SAID ABT OUR BATCH EXPERIENCES....... Sad..... It is very hard to practise and win the day.... The time disallowed.... 30 april is coming very soon..... I just WANT FORM 3 BE UNITED WITHOUT OUR LEADING..... pls...... tired,..... Tomorrow need 2 take part in 1500m..... Hope everything will be fine......so... BB la.... nitez..... ( SR NZZ )

No comments: