Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today Raptai.... A nightmare....

28/4/2009 - SORRY guys...... Sorry.... Sorry for that I Din make the right choice.... Sorry that I din Do my best...... Sorry that I let you all down... Sorry that I din get the commander.... Sorry that I din lead you all to perfect today...... But all these words are short...... In my eyes.... I just take a glance on it.... I don't even think that it will happen so fast and so serious.... My voice just like a physco glumbbling...... Don't even have a good sign..... What I done today let you all disappointed.... The senoirs.... PC them.... Our marching team mates.... those who din have a chance fight with us... those stand by a side pray for us...... those who encourage us all the time...... those who teach and scold us all the time..... Now.... all things is happened... and it is not use although I regret..... Sorry for no cure..... But I just wanna say sorry to all of you that have so much of hope by me..... I let u all dowm... Sorry..... It's willl be a very good taught for me to experience..... This is the consequences that i made..... Sorry guys..... Don't say nevermind..... I ....... just can't accept that........ Hope you all just give me a chance.... a chance to forgive me.... a chance to laet me bring you all up.... I will not give up...... Same as you all..... Today Raptai... We din do welll.... This time is last......Thursday we will I promise.... We will do it together no matter what.... It's just now begin....... There is a very long way not complete yet...... WE ARE NOT DONE YET....... Hope you all will give a chance to bring you all back.... We fight together till th end although we din have the chance..... But if we appreciate.... God will blessed..... Who knows the result thursday...... Only the God...... Just bring out our spirit that are hidden in our mind and soul.... Now is the time to let go of them.... They will only bring us to the destiny that we want to..... It's just begin.... Don't give up..... Forget about today.... Just act as an experience for us.... We ARE NOT DONE YET>>> KPA!!!!!!! ( SR NZZ )

No comments: