Monday, April 27, 2009

Tomorrow Sukan Tahunan..... Raptai.......

27/*4/09 - Wah.... today really lethargic..... lolz..... Tomorrow raptai... din get ready yet!!!!! My voice become worst after the training juz now..... But tomorrow I will try my best.... I promise not to disappointed u all......Pei Chiek, Yee xing and Shih Chie... They went to the " Kem Negeri " already.... in Kulim I think..... All the best to them... Yesterday Pei Chiek Just give some encouragement for me.. I also gave him some too..... Thanks PC.... We promise each other to Fight till the end to "PIA"........... He will let our CLB KPA famous in the whole state together with YX n SC..... So Gambate... I will take care others here... So you all no need to worry about us... I will let what we dream for come true.... nono... it's we will do it together...... No more give up.. No more sadness.... No more arguing each other... No more mistakes..... No more all the bad things.... We will stand up where we fell... Where we lost... Not because of winning.... Is because of teamwork and friendship....... Don't give up untill we reach the top of the mountain..... Justice........
So Tomorrow... All the best for you all... We must take attention on what we done...... any mistakes must be cured..... So..... Although tomorrow is just Raptai.... But it is different for us....... Let's reborn the spirits that we lost for a long time..... Everything is just begin....

CLB KPA....... Do your best!!!!! Hope my sound will recover.... God blessed.... ( SR NZZ )

1 comment:

emilie said...

hey, all the best to you ! Hope to hear a good news from you !