Friday, April 24, 2009

Today..... BAd......~~~~~

24/4/2009 - I think I m going to ><.......... It rains so heavily...... In school...... busy with works.... Again wif our m.maths teacher today.... gonna die after sa her SMILE.... How to ruler.... She got VERY TIDY teeth...... Showing off ar......... But Today really tired..... Haha juz nw recess wendy... she misplaced his dishes in front d stalls... funny lar... Puan liao again..... In her lines.... Got hee fung n choon yang again lolz..... Yesterday i din go to school ... Really sick... Yesterday we gt the place where we stand for the sukan tahunan.... Gonna die... Far away...... Really hard .... Still gt few days to the competition le...... Hw ar..... Sr.... Chrono.... Help me la...... Yesterday I didn't attend d last meeting for the library one day camp...... so my post on that camp was fired........ lolz... I maybe will get surat amaran too..... Because tomorrow i think i dun 1 go le.... I nw become a member.... left a burden that so heavy...... Tomorrow still gt PA.... I gonna choose.... lolz... Tomorrow gt tuition some more.... !!!!!!! LIM pc..... tth them boikot n leave nxt week le..... LONELY.... all of them go 2 boon leong there.... But i won't change my decision la...... PLS.... time stop and let me go!!!!!!!! BadBadBad pls disappear NOW!!!!! Tired now,..... Nitez........ ( SR NZZ )

No comments: