Friday, April 24, 2009

Sorry for my selfish decision...... I will miss you all....

24/4/2009 - Finally.... I decided to change my own road.... the road lead me to.... an unfulfilled dreams and the future..... the raise of my spirit will not end just like that.... I will push myself very hard to climb the ladder of sucess..... Try my best to archieve the thing i like the most..... that i admire all the time.... that i dream in my sweet and undescribable heaven..... Not too far away from us.... But actually it is diffucult to reach the destiny that i hoped....... Through the do's and donts'.... Just don't give up no matter what happen on us..... Be a cool and patience person.... All th things are in our hand.... But ... The time disallowed..... We must always wait the time but not the time wait us..... Control all the things around you before they control you.... Be appreciate to what you have right here right now..... Not too emotionally..... Just imagine that you will be the one who reach the place where the splendid sun and the gorgeous scene that you never seen and forget..... This is the time... The time will let you know... The truth meaning of the lines......"Just tell U Softly That I Can also reach the East mountain one day....".... Hope you will get that by ur mind.....Remember this lines.....if you want to.... It maybe useful for you... maybe haha..........





Actually.... I juz wanna say that i won't update my blog daily.... because of the time master disagreement..... So i will try my best .... and keep a diary...... But i will update this when i got online la...... So..... See ya... Miss u!!!!!!!!!!



( SR NZZ )