Monday, June 1, 2009

That Day at MING HER HOUSE... A party held...haha

2/6/2009 - That day.... Saturday.... Ming Her house again!!! Party.... Unluckily... That day was alien aka alan birthday wor..... HAiz.... So that day we got went out and eat wif ALAN.... In little chef....wif some PA friends... ALL boys!! haha... What the.... Alan said forget to bring money.... I think this is his plan to ask us pay...as a gift lo.... so we don't want to pay....haha.... But at last oso pay.... ALAN will wash dishes if nt pay!!! haha....Bac to Ming Her's house..... Quite fun..... This time more ppl than last time.... So after eating( BBQ )... They watch The horror flim>>> COMING SOON... I have no interest on that.... So me and some guys went to Ming her's room and play... haha..... P!g Gerrad and YH.Yeo play fifa... Teik long... ming xiong... play guitar lo.... Ah mo... play rubic for a while... then I gt something from him... BACK UP000...haha... Quite funny... Teik long.. D rude word chibified music...cute...bt rude...haha...Then they teach me a little bit about guitar....Quite interesting.... But have to wait mom allow me to learn this year end holiday..... But FINALLy....haha.... my dream fulfill today... My mom allow me to take the lesson wif friends....Start today!!!! Thanks mom!~!!! Quite hard lo..... A guitar still need to buy... No cheap.... Bt oso gt cheap 1..... My dad's guitar spoiled d... Thrown d.... haiz...... So need to buy a new d... PENDING~~Mom said don't waste too much of maney on that..... So wanna buy a cheap 1 can le.... No matter what.... If i own a guitar.... i am satisfy...haha.... although it's cheap... I will make it "expensive" one day...haha...hope so...my basic still no good==.....haha.... So U.K.P is coming soon.... Luckily wif Chee shoon a group.... and PUAN KAM>>>>haiz...but hope she can help in our team la!!!! So teammates...Gambate ya!!!! haha.....so LATER!! Chrono....


( SR NZZ )

1 comment:

Suyi Ng said...

u gt see chrno??