Monday, June 15, 2009

Haiz... Holiday~~ Over./.

15/6/2009 - WTF.... Results today given all once..... Haiz... MORAL!!!! I faint again.....lolz...The lowest in class.... haiz.... WOW... Chun Yaw this time exam really insane... What the... He maybe the first in Class as he won Wen Dy in class.... Haiz~~~So this Friday~~ YAh00~~ Really need to enjoy la..... We will go to USM for the science exibhition..... Then will go QueensBAY!!!!! wah.... With class mate la of course... Then we will go n watch the "STARS" in the night.... Really fun.... Can't wait!!! That day will miss LIM P C class.... haha... SATURDAY..... Really heaven and hell..... Hell come first this saturday morning.... Ok... Let me tell u...This Saturday morning>> National Robotic Competition( NRC ) 2009..... Again... Clash with AGM!!WTF... Last year also like that....This Year also like that~~ WAT.... What to choose.... I hope I can go for both side.... But it's impossible.... See my team mate how lo.... Chee shoon... Maybe will go for AGM la.... As he will get a post there..haha.... Rui han... He will follow my choice lo....Haiz... Afternoon...We will go to PENANG!!!! wow.... woth PA members la.... Heading to Batu Feringghi~~ wow.... We will stay a night there in a bunglow..... Wow... Really need to enjoy this weekend.... Will misss two class lo... 1st..Mr.Loh..BC...... Then BIO.....haiz.... so hope this Friday till Sunday .... I will really enjoy and end my holiday~~ haha......

No comments: