Friday, March 13, 2009

Yeap's party!!!!!!!!!

8/2/2009- BBQ!!!!!!!!! in yeap house... very many ppl lolz!!!! not only d PA 1... also many relative of him .... But very enjoy. But i lose money on betting. Not MY LUCK DAY!!!!!!!! i lost RM 10... My heart is broken lo!! But really happy because it was d last time we bet and play together...... Similar like gathering la.... Really miss that day..... the hot food in your mouth... u just keep playing card games.... Wah really enjoY! yo~~~~ think of that day, haven't exam and the just after Chinese New Year..... So sad d feeling!!!!!! I even can't expected that that day KAU WEI CHI, 1 of my best friend, wear juz exactly same with me........ WAH UNEXPECTED!!!!!!!!!!! In my life, really hard to gt like this fortune.... Really d same shirt!!!!!!! The word's on the shirt is The world... if i m not mistaken la!!!!!!!!!!so that day i back le at 10 p.m........ Can't earn back my money that lost le!!!!!!!!!!!! RM 10 FLY aWAy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>=.=
BET is not good 1!!!!!!( but i oso bet la.....) but i hope all i write will not seen by my parents... Do not let them know 1....... When chinese New Year i gt bet la, they know la..== but they just ignored me la........... Anyway, i really crazy in betting this chinese new year HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

( SR NZZ )

No comments: