Tuesday, March 17, 2009

EXAm Is OVeR!!!!!!!!!!

Finally........1 A exam is over.. For me quite tough la......Dunno how many subject i won't pass d......... Really scared la..... GOD BLESSED ><... One week holiday... Very short la. But very lame HAHA.. Tomorrow our school will be a singing Competition... Many classmates took part on this event.. Seems like many people love to sing........ In class, behind me is a superb friend....... Choon Yang, is the guy... Although he is quite busybody like me and loves to play basketball, but his brain......... Really good... Everyday singing in class... playing around.... also can be in A2.... He is pure hardworking 1........ This exam he work so hard lolz........ I lose him le..... He gt so many songs always repeated...... Like EDISON 1.... NEGARAKUKU..... XIAO HONG REN...... and many more... Beside him.....a very good SWIMMER..... wan.....Jia Hua... He like LEE HOM very much...... So everytime he will sing LEEHOM songs==.... But He loves english songs tooooooo.... Everbody in class have their specialities..... Like Rui HAn......... Very cool la...... He is very sensitive in BROTHER......... He will help his BROTHER in many CASE ......... HahA..... in our class you know la...... Wah. Now he is asking me where is Aaron house...... lolz =.=........ So I say That.......................... Aaron House Is Near My House....... In Mak Mandin...... He want to know mare clearly... So i LAMELY told him that Aaron house is beside his neighbour.......==!!! Lame le........ If you want to blame me juz shoot me with WORDS la..........or by comment.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHa.......... Ming Xiong....... That day I throw his wallet to the F blocks.... His wallet had to overslept there lo......... So KESIAN haha........ The last day..... He forget to bring home............. So a FORM 6 girl saw it.... then me , ming her and hoong ching was there....... So we asked her to throw to us.......... UNFORTUNATELY............ She can't make it....... the wallet fell down and another form6 boy downstairs........... So he tried to throw to us AGAIN............ AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>UNFORTUNATELY......... all the things in the wallet flew in the sky............. So he asked us to come down and take lo.......... UNEXPECTEDLY......... He found a paper .................. CN"Ttell d content la... I promise d....... The form6 brother laughed as he looked at the paper and the picture in the wallet..... He asked me that is this paper belongs to The one in the wallet.......... So i said yes lolz............. I m also sirprised to see that paper...... HEHE secret............................So that is the end of the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to 2mrw singing competition......... Me and Huan pur Cheated GUANG NING( PORK CHop) as we helped him to take part in singing competition d.... We haven't told him we are cheating him......... That day he asked me and i still cheated him....... He was so hardworking to practice and sing song.... OMG....... Tomorrow he will go..... See what that guy will be HAHAHAHAHAHA........... Do you think I am so bad????????????? haha....... Really bad!!!!!!! haha..........okla.. bb (SR NZZ)

No comments: