Monday, November 3, 2008

Tomorrow is my 15th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Halooooooooooooooooo!!!! i am so excited now!!! Becauuuuuuse TOMORROW IS....................................................................MY ......................................................................date when I was born!!!! Hehe Birthday la.......Just went swimming and have fun but tired la......haiz!
So I have many wishes....1st I wish I will get 8 A's in PMR l@!! Then I wish the blessing of GOD to anyone I know......... 3rd I hope my friends and I will have a very strong friendship!!!! 4th I hope that my dad will fix STREMYX for me!!!!!!!HEHEHE.......Then I hope this year end when go 2 HK(ong) I really really really hope have a chance 2 go HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!! Then I hope I can travel around the world!!!!!! Pyramid Giza, Hanging garden of babylon there, stonehedge ,Machu Pichu , colosseum, Ichen Chiza ,Leaning tower of PISA n many many many more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lastly , I hope that aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
my all wishes and dreams will come true!!!!GTG BB and Happy Birthday 4 my self!!!! HIGH myself hahaha!~ (SR NZZ)

No comments: