Monday, November 17, 2008

After Penang Bridge run 2008

Yesterday went 2 Penang Bridge run.................Tee how yesterday unexpectally fell into d drain near queensbay and hurt so he didn't run bt walk with KAU...Fortunately both of them get certificate and the medal as well!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wa now my leg so pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's hard 2 move and walking around.......But just now morning went 2 skul 4 briefing for the coming traning camp...... Haiz i hope i can get SA bt cannot.............Nevermind la happy jiu hau!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today our president of KPA told me that i had changed that i become more little XING JI ....Although i dunno wat it's mean but he said something like thinking 4 myself when doing anything......I feel just like selfish la............. i maybe got that attitude too, but i dunno.........so before i was going back, he asked me 2 go back and think what he said and try to change la.................so I really dunno what he means but i really hope anyone can help me in the changing of my wrong attitude la!!!!!!haha now i love 2 watch Magacal Lyrical Nanoha Strikers..............so exciting so it's interesting..................so i will ends here Hiaz hope my leg will be fine early la.. I have 2 get ready 4 d campfire dance COMP..may b will dance with the song of MiRoTic (TVXQ).............
( SRNZZ )

No comments: