Monday, December 7, 2009

Movies in my heart~






8/12/2009 - Just finished watching a movie called~~ SECRET.....Dunno why... suddenly wanna watch this... So find her & there~ 29 minutes finally....I found the disc~~ it was kept between the books...What a careless person I am...haha~~
Got kinda feeling on this movie.....I had watched lots of movie in my life....But....Only some... That.... really mean to me....Ya....this movie is one of them....Felt touched.....



There are many movies.... I really love... mean to me.... I felt... These movies that make me fell kinda.......unexplainable..haha~~ See below la~~


THE POLAR EXPRESS





THE FREEDOM WRITTER





THE LORD OF THE RINGS





So...these are the movies,....That I still remember... But these... that i admire the most.... they really mean to me...haha~~

( SR NZZ )

No comments: