Thursday, November 19, 2009

haha.....I m back!!!

Such a long time didn't post here d... But sometimes will remember here....Miss here..haha... Most on facebook lar... myspace lar... livejournal la....haiz.... But this blogspot is the first for me actually~~ Yaya..I will appreciate it!!!! haha...

Today...19-11..... The last two day to Year END holiday....
Many things happened here d.... haha... In school... exams... everything~~~

BUT these changing course won't change YUI is my FIRST idol... haha.... LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!
YUI.... I now learning all her songs... So hard you noe!!! BUT all is worth!! haha.... Really nice her song.... All suitable as all can use in guitar!!..
I will try my best la!!!!
This Sunday~~ PENANG BRIDGE MARATHON.... Hopecan enjoy!! HALF MArathon me & my classmate took [part.... 21 KM!!!! haha~~~

Tomorrow.... Wen Dy will heading England.... So enjoy!!! Summore envy!! haha.... She will be there in a month... haiz.... haha

This holiday... me & friends planned to do nEXT YEAR d Graduation SONGS~~ Hope can done it la~~ haha... Our plan is in Acoustic way~~~ haha.....


MAny things are waiting for us to explore... Many Many more.... Next Year SPM... The final year in Chung Ling High.... Yaya... Hope can let all my dreams come true la~~haha...
OK..... Till NEXT TIME!!!!!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAY~~ and Have a nice DAyzzzz!!


( SR NZZ ) & YUI...haha

1 comment:

劉としひろ Ryuu Toshihiro said...

Penang bridge marathon rily nice...enjoy all u can coz f5 cant d