Monday, September 21, 2009

Now...in KL!!! So Happy

21/9/2009 - Walau... so excited!!! Just now...
Went 1 utama(1U)..... My first target!!!! YUI's album la!!!!!
Yaya...found.... There got four.... But only two in my choices..... 1 latest~~
AGAIN album.... RM 79...4 songs.... But I chose another 1///
CAN't BUY MY LOVE.... RM 56...13 songs...... SO HAPPY NOW!!!!!
But i think other ROCK CORNER outlets.... maybe will sell the album i 1.... BUT....I din go.... there are so many outlets...in KL... Y din in Penang??!!!!!
ROCK CORNER... bought two disc there..... Let me tell you guys..... If you really in problem finding any disc...MUSIC,MOVIE anything.... U better check out ROCK CORNER in KL.... You will really surprise!!!! Penang....whole Penang... din sell YUI's album... But ROCK CORNER GT!!!!!!! really...this outlets...really cool!!!!

So 2mrw go Genting le.... ENJOYY!!!!!
SO HAPPY!!!!! YUI's album!!!!!


Happy Holiday~~

( SR NZZ ) in KL

No comments: