Sunday, May 24, 2009

YO~~ EXAM.... Haiz... But Nothing is forever!!!!!

24/5/2009 - Hi guys... These days can't write blog.... EXAM WEEKS!!!! haiz.....Really scared.. That day ENG.... very careless.... Thgis week will going to die.... BUT I PROMISE!!!!!!!! I promise myself not to give up...... Although how hard... Haw bad..... Still not surrender... That all I want on this 1B.... haiz.... I can accept that this exam result will worst that last time.... But at least I got try.... I told myself.... Try to console myself in a bad word... But in good words.... Try to encourage my self... HAHHA.... Soi the word>>> GAmbate is in my mind.... From here to there.... Among friends..... That's not use crying over split milk... So all the things haven't happen... I can Change..... I can make a difference... I can Comfirm which path I suppose to take .... But in this condition... I told myself..... not to make any mistake...... haha... Just hope 1B exam will not worst than i think... so GAMBATE to u all!!!! Just now took a bath..... 15 minute bath..... 15 years of past.... After the bath.... I was worrying about my path.... Because I remember how hard i Worked for last exam...... This exam... I hope I can do That too... Till Late at night.....Haiz... ADD oilzzz.... haha... GAMBATE LA!!!!!

No comments: